Sunday, June 3, 2012

Welcome to Deb's Designs

It seems that a hobby I have has turned into something more than I could imagined.  I started making jewelry to satisfy my creative side and something to keep me busy in the evenings when my children or my best friend wasn't around to keep me from sticking my head into the refrigerator and snarfing down food I didn't need to eat.  Just for kicks I launched a facebook page called Deb's Designs and uploaded pics of some of the earrings I had been making and low and behold, I had people who were interested in buying my jewelry.  I hadn't priced any of the earrings and a friend requested that I do so.  By the next morning, I had sold my first pair of earrings.  I'm having a blast designing custom pieces and making things that interest and excite me.  I love the colors and how they come together to make a beautiful piece of jewelry!  Welcome to my blog....Stay tuned....More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment